Seasons greetings to all as we come to our last newsletter for 2023.
The TCF team and members have completed some key projects and code reviews during a year which has been full of challenges such as the severe weather events and changes with the new incoming coalition government.
Heading into the summer period with more people at home connecting to more devices, we take a look at the things to know about mobile boosters. We’ve continued work with our partners across the business sector and within government to fight back against frauds and scams and we continue to build on the good work of the RE:MOBILE scheme to deliver a comprehensive recycling and sustainability package for our customers.
Table of Contents
- More articles?
- TCF February Newsletter
- One year on
- Briefing for incoming ministers: bringing greater coherence to government work on resilience of critical infrastructure
- TCF December 2023 Newsletter
- TCF briefing to incoming Minister for Media & Communications
- Tis the season to be careful
- TCF submission to on draft National Policy Statement for Natural Hazard Decision Making
- TCF November 2023 Newsletter
- TCF Submission to the Commerce Commission Copper Withdrawal Code Review
- The (black) elephant in the room
- Submission on the Emergency Management Bill
- TCF submission to inquiry into climate adaptation
- 2023 WORK PROGRAMME
- MOBILE BOOSTERS
- Q4 FRAUD SEMINAR
- RECYCLE WITH RE:MOBILE
- TCF MEMBER ACTIVITY