Consumer service standards for customer care
What it is
This Code sets out the minimum standards of practice that providers must deliver when engaging with consumers.
Providers must publish a customer care policy that includes:
- Minimum standards of practice
- A complaint handling process
- Information on how a complaint can be escalated to the Telecommunications Disputes Resolution (TDR) scheme
Who it applies to
- All TDR Scheme Members (including TCF Members)
Who it affects
- Customers who are customers of TDR Scheme members
Code type: Mandatory code
Document version: 1st Edition July 2023
Signatories to this Code
- Electric Kiwi
- Enable Networks
- Northpower Fibre
- Primo Wireless
- Sky Network Television
- Unison Fibre
- Vector Fibre
- VoIPLine Telecom
Looking for something else?
How to join
Information for Service providers on how to join the TDR Scheme.
Complaints information for consumers
TDR offers a free independent service to residential and small business customers of telecommunications companies.
How the TDR Scheme Works
Read about the governance structure of the Telecommunications Dispute Resolution scheme.
Customer Care Code 257 KB