Working collaboratively to understand the impacts of climate change on the resilience of telecommunications.
The Climate Change Working Group provides a forum for TCF Members to
- gather and share information on the impacts of climate change on the resilience of the telecommunications industry
- collaborate on climate scenario analysis at the sector level
- keep up-to-date with government proposals for climate change and related policy
- draft submissions on behalf of the industry as needed.
The deliverables for phase one are
- An information sharing workshop and report.
- Initial scoping of three climate related scenarios.
- Identifying external expertise.
- Seeking funding for the work from third parties and across the membership.
The deliverables for phase two will be agreed with providers undertaking the work.
Working group members
One New Zealand
Tuatahi First Fibre